The Specialist Glass Products team are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic full time (39hrs) account administrator with strong problem-solving and communication skills to join SGP’s account team.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Maintain the books and records of the business
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
Previous experience working on Sage50 is advantageous, however, training will be given on internal accounting and glass processing software.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com