The Specialist Glass Products team are looking to appoint a Quality, Health and Safety Manager!
This is a new role that we see as vital to the successful operation of our expanding business, where the need for outstanding quality management and the continuous improvement and delivery of health and safety awareness, training and management is critical.
The person appointed to this role will be responsible for all aspects of Quality and Health and Safety Management.
Key Role Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Lead and deliver the Company QMS ensuring that all processes and procedures comply with company policy.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Develop and manage non-conformance investigations.
- Analyse waste and initiate measures to control and reduce it.
- Support the Production Management team to drive improvements in safety and quality.
- Maintain and improve policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment and full compliance with the company H&S policy and legislation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Quality Management experience in a Glass Processing Production Environment.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma.
- Safety and Quality audit management experience.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.